Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Empress Lily joins the Royal Supporters!

Give thanks and glorify for this royal fan club.  I am a loyal, royal supporter in all aspects of Black Supremacy in Righteousness of Salvation Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari.

All glory, honor and dominion and power to our blessed Trinity, our Prophet, Priest and King, Holy King Alpha and Queen Omega I Selassie I Jah Rastafari.

Long live the King and Queen of our R Kingdom which stands forever and ever. Aman. A Holy Righteous Black Rastafari man, Holy King Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari.  Give thanks for my Father, who mothered me in Egypt, Jamaica teaching Most Rt. Hon Empress Menen Queen Omega principles.  Mother of Creation, First Black Mary, Mother of the Nation, Ethiopia Africa, Mount Zion.  Africa for the Africans those at home and us abroad, John Marcus Mosiah Garvey I Selassie I Jah Rastafari.

Happy and Holy United Nations Day, December 10, welcoming all to join in celebrating this day honoring the words and works of the Most Rt. King Emmanuel Charles Edwards 7th Adonai God Jah Rastafari.  Welcome all Royal Sons and Daughters to 10 Miles, Bull Bay, Egypt, Jamaica on this celebration day, United Nations Day, honoring our God and King of Kings Emperor Haile Selassie I Jah Rastafari.

Give thanks and glorify for all daughters of Empress Menen Woman's Freedom Liberation League, all elder Daughters, leading Empresses, Secretaries, Treasurers, Ambassadors, officially and unofficially our Mother, Queen Omega is very proud of us standing up in Righteousness of Salvation.  Continue to press along in Jah own way.  The hotter the battle, the sweeter the victory, Holy Queen Omega I Empress Menen I King Selassie I Jah Rastafari.

The Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress Woman Freedom Liberation League would give thanks for all contributions towards making this royal occasion a success.  All funds to be sent to Hon. Empress Esther - Constance Harris, c/o E.A.B.I.C.W.F.L.L. 10 Miles, Bull Bay, Jamaica.  All funds will be accounted.

Seven words of love, Jah is love, let us all love.  Closing with Psalms 9, 31, 35, 68  Hymn 55, 121 of the Sacred Songs & Solos: "Then let us adore and give Jah his right, all glory and power, all wisdom and might, all honor and blessing, with angels above and thanks never ceasing and infinite love."  Great God Jahovia Jah Rastafari.

No comments:

Post a Comment